Some completion events of InspectorFileSystemAgent commands are fired too early on error case.
We should wait the command passes its request ID to JS.
Created attachment 158228 [details]
Let me add explanation for this patch.
In short, we shouldn't call Frontend::directoryContentReceived in Agent::requestDirectoryContent.
For example, the process flow of requestDirectoryContent is as follows:
1. front-end calls Agent::requestDirectoryContent,
2. Agent kicks DirectoryContentRequest task,
3. Agent returns requestId to front-end through requestAccepted,
4. front-end associates requestId with callback,
5. Agent fires directoryContentReceived event with requestId.
6. front-end fires the callback according to requestId.
That is, requestId is not associated with callback at 2.,
so if we fire directoryContentReceived in 2. before Agent::requestDirectoryContent returns,
front-end can't find which callback should be called.
To be more concrete, if front-end calls requestDirectoryContent with invalid URL, directoryContentReceived will be fired before requestAccepted.
Created attachment 159029 [details]
Comment on attachment 159029 [details]
Clearing flags on attachment: 159029
Committed r126195: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/126195>
All reviewed patches have been landed. Closing bug.