(From Jeff Miller:)
I can't drag the fullscreen video controller the first time I enter fullscreen, but it works if I exit and re-enter fullscreen.
1. Go to <http://www.apple.com/ipad/>.
2. Start playing the iPad 2 video.
3. Click on the fullscreen button.
4. Click on a non-control area of the fullscreen video controller and attempt to drag it.
5. Bug: I can't drag the controller vertically or horizontally.
6. Click on the fullscreen button to exit fullscreen (I left the video playing).
7. Click on the fullscreen button to enter fullscreen again.
8. Click on a non-control area of the fullscreen video controller and attempt to drag it.
9. I can now drag controller vertically, but not horizontally (which is covered by bug #75200).
Aha, it's because the controller isn't created until after the <video> enters full-screen mode, so "enteredFullScreen()" is never called, and the controls are never made draggable.
Created attachment 121440 [details]
Committed r104306: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/104306>
*** Bug 75234 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***