When trying to expand a CanvasPixelArray data member of an ImageData object in the Scripts tab, the browser hogs memory and eventually freezes/crashes.
Issue present on at least BlackBerry Browser (BlackBerry PlayBook), Chromium 15 (Ubuntu), Chrome 17 (Windows XP).
1. Visit http://fooo.fr/~vjeux/epita/raytracer/raytracer.html#texturing
2. Inspect the Page
3. Navigate to Scripts
4. Apply breakpoint to trace.js:83 (Chrome seems to prefer :86)
5. Press "Ray Trace!"
6. When breakpoint is hit, add a watch expression for ctx.getImageData(0,0,this.width,this.height)
7. Expand the resultant ImageData
8. Attempt to expand 'data' the CanvasPixelArray member
Bug#67564 may or may not be interesting additional reading on this subject.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 57320 ***