With the new webkit2 library we will have strings from webcore and from both APIs so probably we will need to decide different locations for the po files to avoid adding translations that are not included in one library.
Perhaps this can be closed now? I think Gustavo fixed it.
Indeed! There is still bug 112489, but otherwise we're good.
I reckon this comment can now be removed:
Indeed it can, I'll do it later today if you don't beat me to it =)