Bug 40861 - [chromium] WebCString compare method can return wrong results
Summary: [chromium] WebCString compare method can return wrong results
Status: RESOLVED DUPLICATE of bug 40632
Alias: None
Product: WebKit
Classification: Unclassified
Component: WebKit Misc. (show other bugs)
Version: 528+ (Nightly build)
Hardware: PC OS X 10.5
: P2 Normal
Assignee: Nobody
URL:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2010-06-18 14:49 PDT by Jay Civelli
Modified: 2010-06-18 15:41 PDT (History)
0 users

See Also:


Attachments

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Jay Civelli 2010-06-18 14:49:01 PDT
The WebCString::compare() method returns 0 (string equals) when comparing "a" and "aa".
(it reports as equal 2 strings if one is a prefix of the other).
Comment 1 Jay Civelli 2010-06-18 15:41:00 PDT
I did not realize the patch in 40632 did not land.
I fixed the bug in that patch.

*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 40632 ***