W3C recently has released CSS2.1 Conformance Test Suite. The release adds some tests for paged media. As adding unmodified version of them into LayoutTests/css2.1 directory doesn't make sense at all, let's modify them using layoutTestController.pageNumberForElementById and add them in our repository.
Created attachment 48318 [details]
- page-break-inside-000 is failing test because this feature is unimplemented.
- We can remove changes for win/Skipped and qt/Skipped if Bug 34570 and Bug 34573 are closed.
- See README.txt to know why I didn't add page-break-before-003 for now.
Created attachment 48319 [details]
diff from the original tests
FYI, this is the diff from the original CSS2.1 test suite. Here is the summary of my changes:
- eliminate tabs
- added dumpAsText() call
- added test() function and implement it
- added id attributes for elements in question
- added <div id="results"> to report the test results
Comment on attachment 48318 [details]
> +This is the modified version of W3C's CSS2.1 test suite.
Modified how? Something needs to say specifically. Is every single test modified? Is it done with a script? What should be done in future if the W3C's test suite is improved?
Attachment 48318 [details] was posted by a committer and has review+, assigning to Shinichiro Hamaji for commit.
> Modified how? Something needs to say specifically. Is every single test
> modified? Is it done with a script? What should be done in future if the W3C's
> test suite is improved?
Thanks for the review! I've modified the README.txt file so it has descriptions which I wrote in the description of this bug and comment #3. I landed this as r54538.