Starting build 51788, the Google Reader page gets stuck while rendering the main list area. A screenshot is attached. Clearing cache doesn't help.
Created attachment 44447 [details]
I'm seeing this behavior too in r51825.
I am experiencing this.. I have removed all plugins and reset everything and it still isn't working..
Same problem here. Web Inspecter reveals the following:
NOT_FOUND_ERR: DOM Exception 8: An attempt was made to reference a Node in a context where it does not exist.
I'm experiencing this too with build 51881 and it started a few builds ago in the last 24 hours.
The same thing is happening when trying to access the Google Voice as well. It won't load the main table area but instead gets stuck with only part of the header and sidebar loaded.
(I'm a Google Reader engineer)
I can reproduce this with r51881 on Snow Leopard (10.6.2). I was not able to
reproduce with Leopard (10.5.8) on a the same WebKit release.
The error described by Marcus appears to occur within the Closure library, so
it's possible to see the unobfuscated code:
child in this case is an empty NodeList, which I can see how it would throw an
exception if you tried to append it to an element. At that same code path,
Safari 4.0.4 doesn't seem to end up with a NodeList, but with an (empty)
Let me know if you need more details to track this down.
I also noticed Gmail's "Move to" and the "Labels" buttons are not working (the menu doesn't drop down on click).
I suspect this might be a related issue. The error console says
"NOT_FOUND_ERR: DOM Exception 8: An attempt was made to reference a Node in a context where it does not exist."
Just to add to the gMail comment you also can't use the Image Upload feature..
This problem persists in r51881 under Snow Leopard.
I'm having the same issue. Stuck at loading. This is also happening on google calendar when you try to add a new event.
*** Bug 32329 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 32342 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Created attachment 44594 [details]
Committed r51939: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/51939>