Re-sync W3C HTML web-platform-tests
Ideally, we would like to resync all wpt tests at once periodically.
That would mean:
- Update imported/w3c/resources/web-platform-tests-modules.json to the latest wpt revision
- Use w3c importer with the clean option (see https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=152685 patch that I did not yet committed) to remove all tests, but keeping -expected.txt files, then reimporting all tests.
- Reintegrate changes we made to specific tests (like previously the IDL test case so that it does not time out).
- Reintegrate all web-platform-tests/streams-api tests (need to be upstreamed to wpt) and web-platform-tests/fetch/api tests (resynchronization pull request on its way through github).
- Rerun all tests to generate expected.txt files
This process is a bit tedious and could probably be improved.
The test importer could delete only the tests that were removed between the revisions.
Maybe we should have a special process for tests we are modifying in WebKit before being modified in github WPT.
Created attachment 270599 [details]
Comment on attachment 270599 [details]
Attachment 270599 [details] did not pass mac-ews (mac):
New failing tests:
Created attachment 270600 [details]
Archive of layout-test-results from ews103 for mac-yosemite
The attached test failures were seen while running run-webkit-tests on the mac-ews.
Bot: ews103 Port: mac-yosemite Platform: Mac OS X 10.10.5
Created attachment 270602 [details]
Comment on attachment 270602 [details]
Clearing flags on attachment: 270602
Committed r196091: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/196091>
All reviewed patches have been landed. Closing bug.