Follow-up of bug 133604.
Created attachment 233560 [details]
Just a quick run with the Latin Modern Math font:
- The mathml/opentype/ tests pass again ;-)
- mathml/presentation/menclose-notation-default-longdiv-expected.txt just has a 1px size diff in the text reference
- the pixel tests mathml/presentation/roots-expected.txt should be updated to use the new style.
- same for mathml/presentation/mo-stretch.html. It seems that Latin Modern Math is not able to stretch the simple integral at arbitrary size, so this is different from what is tested here. I don't think that's too important for MathML though, since by default integrals are just "largeop" not "stretchy".
- mathml/presentation/bug95015.html fails. I think the test is a bit fragile and does not pass on all platforms.
- same for mathml/presentation/mo-stretch.html. Here the difference is even not visible at the naked eye.
Created attachment 233707 [details]
@Martin: can you review the patch and take care of the GTK bots?
@Gyuyoung Kim: I 've finally been able to build the EFL port again, but not to execute the tests. However, I've verified that the MathML pages look ok with Latin Modern Math. I'll let you rebaseline the tests and I expect it will be more or less the same as what is done for GTK. The version with Latin Modern Math is https://github.com/mrobinson/webkitgtk-test-fonts/archive/master.zip (perhaps Martin can suggest a better link).
(In reply to comment #1)
> Created an attachment (id=233560) [details]
> - same for mathml/presentation/mo-stretch.html. Here the difference is even not visible at the naked eye.
I meant mo-stacked-glyphs.html. This is already covered by mo-stretch, though.
Comment on attachment 233707 [details]
You can actually take care of the bots in this patch. I pushed the 0.0.5 tag to the webkitgtk-test-fonts repository on GitHub. You simply need to update the tag reference in Tools/gtk/jhbuild.modules.
Created attachment 233716 [details]
Comment on attachment 233716 [details]
Is the appropriate font now selected in mathml.css?
(In reply to comment #6)
> (From update of attachment 233716 [details])
> Is the appropriate font now selected in mathml.css?
This was done in bug 133604. It's just that the jhbuild envs didn't have Latin Modern Math installed.
Created attachment 233792 [details]
Comment on attachment 233792 [details]
Committed r170419: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/170419>
This caused failures on the following tests:
I have rebaselined the tests on https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=134400