This is like disclosure triangles on OS X. They are focusable buttons that expand and collapse the other sibling nodes.
Probable changes for this bug.
1. Change the DisclosureTriangleRole to just DisclosureRole. Will not always render as triangle.
2. Update summary element to use the new role, and be the label for the group.
3. Update AccessibilityObject::supportsARIAExpanded() to be supportsExpanded()… No longer ARIA-specific.
4. Update AccessibilityObject::isExpanded() to account for the boolean "open" attr on DisclosureRole in addition to aria-expanded.
5. Update test in getAccessibilityPropertiesForNode.html
Test case markup:
<summary>Some open info</summary>
<p>Details about the open topic.</p>
<summary>Some closed info</summary>
<p>Details about the closed topic.</p>
Created attachment 228406 [details]
any update on this? just checked in Version 8.0.5 (10600.5.17, r183741) and no acc support.
Created attachment 254865 [details]
Comment on attachment 254865 [details]
Clearing flags on attachment: 254865
Committed r185558: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/185558>
All reviewed patches have been landed. Closing bug.