This could turn into an umbrella bug if there are lots of cases that don't work.
Make sure that:
1) shape-outside can be added, removed, and changed dynamically
2) siblings can be added/removed dynamically to the float's container
- block siblings
- inline siblings
- floating siblings, both with shape-outside and without
3) dynamic changes to the float's height, width, etc
4) dynamic changes to the parent's height, width, writing mode, etc
This might be covered by writing dynamic versions of all the existing tests and seeing what breaks.
I'm not sure this should depend on 122334.
(In reply to comment #1)
> I'm not sure this should depend on 122334.
We neither. I removed it from the depends on list.
We can close this master bug at this point.