What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. On any web page, open the developer tools (either from "View", "Developer" or by pressing Command+Option+J).
2. Click the gear icon in the lower right corner of the window.
3. Check the checkbox near where it says "Override User Agent".
4. Pick "Other..." from the dropdown menu to enter your own user agent string.
5. Try to type "Mozilla/5.0 (whatever)".
What is the expected result?
I should be able to enter the user agent string I am trying to type.
What happens instead?
Pressing the space bar closes the settings popup.
Please provide any additional information below. Attach a screenshot if
I am able to work around the problem by copying a space and pasting it into the text field.
Created attachment 141394 [details]
Comment on attachment 141394 [details]
View in context: https://bugs.webkit.org/attachment.cgi?id=141394&action=review
> + this.closeKeys = [
Can we have a virtual method instead and override it in SettingsScreen or pass the key set as a parameter to the constructor? We don't override fields in the front-end code.
Created attachment 141398 [details]
Committed r116762: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/116762>