You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
They're a bit of mess and not all WebKit ports can take advantage of them.
I'm proposing the following:
* Rename video-can-play-type.html to media-can-play-type.html
* Move all format-specific tests out of video-can-play-type.html into format-specific tests
* Add text to each test that says it's ok if the test fails if the port does not support the format
Created an attachment (id=139313) [details]
I did other misc cleanup such as:
* Add <!DOCTYPE html>
* Move <script> elements from head to body
* Use <body onload="start()"> on all tests
* Remove unneeded CSS styling on audio/video elements
I can totally understand if this makes it crazy hard to review CL and I'll revert said changes.
(From update of attachment 139313 [details])
View in context: https://bugs.webkit.org/attachment.cgi?id=139313&action=review
> + <script src="video-test.js"></script>
Nit: why are these inside of the <body>? Here and in the rest of the tests?
(In reply to comment #3)
> (From update of attachment 139313 [details] [details])
> View in context: https://bugs.webkit.org/attachment.cgi?id=139313&action=review
> > LayoutTests/media/media-can-play-flac-audio.html:9
> > + <script src="video-test.js"></script>
> > <script>
> Nit: why are these inside of the <body>? Here and in the rest of the tests?
Bad habit I guess :)
I'm a script-before-the-closing-body-tag kinda guy (mostly so I can access DOM elements and attach handlers right away), but considering all of these tests use the body onload handler there's no reason not to stick them in <head>
Committed as http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/115798