Integrate the 21 IETC multicolumn tests.
Created attachment 138658 [details]
Created attachment 138735 [details]
(In reply to comment #2)
> Created an attachment (id=138735) [details]
Rebased due to ews failure to apply patch.
This is part of the general effort to import all ietestcenter CSS tests ( see bug 81526 ). This effort was approved by Adam Barth, and I've been mostly working with him for reviews.
Notes on this Patch:
- 21 tests in this batch
- 6 of these pass, 15 fail
- All tests have associated reference tests.
- All test failures are noted in the port specific test_expectations.txt files.
- All test failures have new bugs written against them.
- The QT test_expectations.txt file has the passing tests listed as failures because on my system, DRT is not using a monospace font as directed (although the QT test browser is). I'm not sure if this is a problem with my local config, or a bug in QT DRT, so I'm going to see what the QT bots produce when this lands (either we will see unexpected passes, or the bots will not be using monospace which indicates a bug). I'll take appropriate action as soon as I get bot output.
- The ews failures are due to churn in the chromium test_expectations.txt file. I'll fix this on landing of course.
Committed r115367: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/115367>