There are some issues to build with GLES for WebGL. This bug is for fixing them.
1. GL_BGRA is not defined in OpenGL ES, so it causes build-break at GraphicsContext3D::readRenderingResults.
2. getExtensions() is used without including a proper header file.
3. m_attributes is not defined, it should be replaced with m_attrs.
4. Omitted '}' for namespace WebCore.
5. Function argument of GraphicsContext3D::resolveMultisamplingIfNecessary is mismatched with its declaration.
Created attachment 137215 [details]
Created attachment 137216 [details]
Comment on attachment 137216 [details]
Clearing flags on attachment: 137216
Committed r114268: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/114268>
All reviewed patches have been landed. Closing bug.