1) Launch Webkit revision 103908 under Mac OS X 10.7.2 and go to http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/html/iframe-pdf.html
2) Notice inline PDFs load in the iframes
3) Ctrl-click on one of the iframes and choose Print Frame
4) In Print dialog , verify the thumbnail preview is "empty" ( 4 of 4 pages )
5) In Print dialog, click in PDF --> Open PDF in Preview. Notice the PDF opened in Preview doesn't display the PDF content. So the thumbnail preview is wrong since it's "empty".
This was broken by a typo in r103871 (GC instead of CG).
Fixed in <http://trac.webkit.org/r103925>.
Verified fixed in Webkit TOT 103926 on Mac OS X 10.7.2. Thanks !
*** Bug 75480 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***