Bug 63666 - Move XMLDocumentParser to new folder xml/parser/
: Move XMLDocumentParser to new folder xml/parser/
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
: WebKit
New Bugs
: 528+ (Nightly build)
: Unspecified Unspecified
: P2 Normal
Assigned To:
:
:
:
:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2011-06-29 16:01 PST by
Modified: 2011-07-01 13:09 PST (History)


Attachments
Patch (34.34 KB, patch)
2011-06-29 16:03 PST, Jeffrey Pfau
no flags Review Patch | Details | Formatted Diff | Diff
Patch (33.73 KB, patch)
2011-06-29 16:27 PST, Jeffrey Pfau
webkit.review.bot: commit‑queue-
Review Patch | Details | Formatted Diff | Diff
Patch (236.35 KB, patch)
2011-06-29 17:17 PST, Jeffrey Pfau
webkit.review.bot: commit‑queue-
Review Patch | Details | Formatted Diff | Diff
Patch (237.04 KB, patch)
2011-06-30 10:51 PST, Jeffrey Pfau
gustavo.noronha: commit‑queue-
Review Patch | Details | Formatted Diff | Diff
Patch (249.10 KB, patch)
2011-06-30 14:19 PST, Jeffrey Pfau
webkit-ews: commit‑queue-
Review Patch | Details | Formatted Diff | Diff
Patch (249.66 KB, patch)
2011-06-30 15:57 PST, Jeffrey Pfau
abarth: review+
webkit.review.bot: commit‑queue-
Review Patch | Details | Formatted Diff | Diff
Patch (250.11 KB, patch)
2011-07-01 11:34 PST, Jeffrey Pfau
no flags Review Patch | Details | Formatted Diff | Diff


Note

You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.


Description From 2011-06-29 16:01:11 PST
Move XMLDocumentParser to new folder xml/parser/
------- Comment #1 From 2011-06-29 16:03:28 PST -------
Created an attachment (id=99168) [details]
Patch
------- Comment #2 From 2011-06-29 16:27:47 PST -------
Created an attachment (id=99177) [details]
Patch

Rearranged Xcode project patch so hopefully merging doesn't fail
------- Comment #3 From 2011-06-29 16:34:36 PST -------
(From update of attachment 99177 [details])
Attachment 99177 [details] did not pass chromium-ews (chromium-xvfb):
Output: http://queues.webkit.org/results/8965199
------- Comment #4 From 2011-06-29 16:45:02 PST -------
(From update of attachment 99177 [details])
Attachment 99177 [details] did not pass qt-ews (qt):
Output: http://queues.webkit.org/results/8960352
------- Comment #5 From 2011-06-29 17:17:39 PST -------
Created an attachment (id=99188) [details]
Patch

For some reason, the files I moved weren't getting detected. Here's a patch with the files moved properly.
------- Comment #6 From 2011-06-29 17:27:29 PST -------
(From update of attachment 99188 [details])
Attachment 99188 [details] did not pass chromium-ews (chromium-xvfb):
Output: http://queues.webkit.org/results/8958438
------- Comment #7 From 2011-06-29 18:37:24 PST -------
(From update of attachment 99188 [details])
Attachment 99188 [details] did not pass gtk-ews (gtk):
Output: http://queues.webkit.org/results/8958462
------- Comment #8 From 2011-06-30 10:51:47 PST -------
Created an attachment (id=99332) [details]
Patch

Hopefully won't break this time. I don't know if the changes to the Windows build are correct (XMLDocumentParser is still on the dom config). Furthermore, I moved XMLDocumentParser.h from an "internal" header in the gypi to just another source file.
------- Comment #9 From 2011-06-30 11:17:21 PST -------
(From update of attachment 99332 [details])
Attachment 99332 [details] did not pass gtk-ews (gtk):
Output: http://queues.webkit.org/results/8963556
------- Comment #10 From 2011-06-30 14:19:47 PST -------
Created an attachment (id=99365) [details]
Patch
------- Comment #11 From 2011-06-30 14:29:12 PST -------
(From update of attachment 99365 [details])
Attachment 99365 [details] did not pass qt-ews (qt):
Output: http://queues.webkit.org/results/8957851
------- Comment #12 From 2011-06-30 15:57:44 PST -------
Created an attachment (id=99385) [details]
Patch
------- Comment #13 From 2011-07-01 00:22:18 PST -------
(From update of attachment 99385 [details])
I presume you tested compile on mac.  :)
------- Comment #14 From 2011-07-01 01:00:51 PST -------
(From update of attachment 99385 [details])
Rejecting attachment 99385 [details] from commit-queue.

Failed to run "['./Tools/Scripts/webkit-patch', '--status-host=queues.webkit.org', '--bot-id=ec2-cq-01', '--port..." exit_code: 2

Last 500 characters of output:
dom/DocumentFragment.o
Source/WebCore/dom/Document.cpp:149: fatal error: XMLDocumentParser.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [out/Debug/obj.target/webcore_remaining/Source/WebCore/dom/Document.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Source/WebCore/dom/DocumentFragment.cpp:30: fatal error: XMLDocumentParser.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [out/Debug/obj.target/webcore_remaining/Source/WebCore/dom/DocumentFragment.o] Error 1

Full output: http://queues.webkit.org/results/8965745
------- Comment #15 From 2011-07-01 11:34:21 PST -------
Created an attachment (id=99492) [details]
Patch

added xml/parser to the gyp
------- Comment #16 From 2011-07-01 11:35:31 PST -------
Sorry the build system suckage has caused you such pain.  Adding a new folder is one of the trickier things (up there with adding a new kind of generated file).
------- Comment #17 From 2011-07-01 13:09:03 PST -------
(From update of attachment 99492 [details])
Clearing flags on attachment: 99492

Committed r90269: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/90269>
------- Comment #18 From 2011-07-01 13:09:11 PST -------
All reviewed patches have been landed.  Closing bug.