This failure is occuring on the WK1 Windows 7 and Windows XP bots and the WK2 Windows 7 bots.
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/83967 appears to be the culprit
Note: editing/selection/select-from-textfield-outwards.html is not failing on the WK2 bots, but that is only because it is Skipped there.
I am going to land failing expected results shortly in order to get the bots green.
Added the expected failing results in http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/83976.
Oh I bet this isn't a regression and just needs rebaseline. Will check.
I've spent whole day trying to build WebKit & run tests on my Windows machine but failed. I kept getting "permission denied" on FindSafari.exe from sh. I've tried modifying permissions on binaries, etc... but nothing worked. I'm building release build but if that fails, then I can't work on this bug.