Created attachment 76795 [details]
In WebKit2, I cannot copy two successive selections using cmd-c. I can make a selection and copy it using cmd-c, but then when I make a new selection, the copy item is not enabled in the edit menu and cmd-c does nothing. If I make yet another selection, copying works again. This does not occur when I copy via the edit menu.
* STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open the attached test case in Safari while in WK2 mode.
2. Open TextEdit
3. Using the mouse, select the text 'line one'.
4. Copy the selection by pressing cmd-c.
5. Paste the selection into TextEdit using cmd-v.
6. Return to Safari and select the text 'line two'.
7. Open the edit menu and observe that the copy command is disabled.
8. Paste into TextEdit using cmd-v. Observe that 'line one' is still in the clipboard rather than 'line two'.
9. Return to Safari and clear the selection by left clicking once.
10. Re-select 'line two' and press cmd-c.
11. Paste the selection into TextEdit using cmd-v. Observe that 'line two' is now correctly pasted.
Created attachment 76796 [details]
Comment on attachment 76796 [details]
Committed revision 74206.
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/74206 might have broken Leopard Intel Debug (Tests)