Summarizing the discussion on IRC:
- By default, navigation should clear network log
- There should be a 'preserve log' button, probably a 'record' shape that prevents log from being cleared. This toggle is not sticky, but survives navigation. The end-user scenario is that one can toggle it, do several actions and export the log into HAR.
- Should remember expanded state of all group items
- Should select last selected item
- Should fall back to main frame's main resource by default
- Should not list XHRs and redirects
- Should have a link to the item in the network log ("Show in Network Panel")
Created attachment 72441 [details]
[PATCH] Proposed change.
Created attachment 72442 [details]
[PATCH] Same + preserve redirect chain of main resource upon reload.
Committing to http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk ...