We need to add tests for UserContentURLPattern.
Created attachment 236187 [details]
This path adds a unit test for UserContentURLPattern. It's only added for GTK+ for now, since I don't have a mac to deal with xcode files. I've added several FIXME comments for the things that might be bugs in the implementation.
Comment on attachment 236187 [details]
Nice idea! r=me
(In reply to comment #2)
> (From update of attachment 236187 [details])
> Nice idea! r=me
Thanks for the review. It would be great if someone familiar with the UserContentURLPattern could confirm if the FIXMEs I added are actual bugs or the intended behaviour, and if someone with a mac could add the test also to the xcode. Then I'll focus on fixing the FIXMEs :-)