Bug moved from RC ou1cimx1#312906
Details below copy pasted from RC
Phones build: Vasco wk09 010.007 2010-03-04
CP build: CP 2.0 wk10 release which CWRT version is 28083
Test data: Debug.wgt (please refer to the attachment)
1. Client Platform has been installed and ready for testing.
2. Related test Widgets have been installed.
3. Select the checkbox in "Menu->Settings->Phone->Sensor settings->Turning control->Auto-rotate display"
-Steps to reproduce:
1. Change the phone mode to landscape
2.Launch the installed widget
3. Selecte the drop down menu .
4. Change the phone mode to portrait mode.
The drop down menu is not being displayed in the right place when the phone put in to portraitmode.
Please refer to the picture wk10_Debug_Shot.jpg at the attachment.
The drop down menu should be rendered correctly.
This error not can be reproduced in landscape mode.
Please use correct platform and keywords when moving bugs. This bug currently says "PC/Mac OS X 10.5", which is obviously inaccurate.
This bug is in wrong place.