Here is the step to repro it:
1. Open a webpage that has select element. For example, http://www.wikipedia.org, the language list.
2. Click the select to open the popup list.
3. Use keyboard to select a value by pressing the first letter of the value.
4. Click the select again to close the popup list, it should stay at the value from step 2.
5. Click anywhere else on the page to move the focus out of the select.
In this instance, the item reverts back to the selection from before step 2.
This happens to chromium. The issue does not apply to Safari mac version because the popup list covers the menulist. Safari windows version works fine.
Created attachment 44657 [details]
style-queue ran check-webkit-style on attachment 44657 [details] without any errors.
I think we really need to make it possible to exercise popup menus from TestShell.
(whoops, i should wait for the patch to land before resolving this bug.)
Comment on attachment 44657 [details]
Clearing flags on attachment: 44657
Committed r52001: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/52001>
All reviewed patches have been landed. Closing bug.