What happens here is this:
* site loads some HTML via XHR
* then attempts to inject it into DOM
* as the HTML is being parsed, we encounter an image element with an onload handler
* image has already been loaded on the site, so we fire the onload handler immediately
* onload handler attempts to document.getElementById the element in the fragment.
* fragment isn't yet attached to DOM
* sadness ensues.
Originally reported at http://cbug.com/27148.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Go to http://klout.com/profile/stats/ghosttie/
What is the expected result?
A flash graph
What happens instead?
A message saying "Flash Player version 8 or above is required to view the
chart". Flash version 10 is installed and works fine on other sites.
Created attachment 44808 [details]
Test case made from the above description. I haven't looked at the actual site to verify how it fails.
Created attachment 44815 [details]
Comment on attachment 44815 [details]