* STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Launch TOT or stock Safari 4.0.3 under SL 10A342.
2. Login to your Gmail account and click Compose Mail.
3. On the Gmail toolbar , click the Highlight text color icon. Select a color from this palette.
4. Type in the message and verify the background color is applied. Now click on the Text Color icon and choose a different color.
5. Continue to type and verify new text color is being used when you type.
6. Now , press <return> to create a new line. Type on this new line and notice the background color is missing when you type.
Created attachment 40118 [details]
Adding the patch.
I'm going to commit this.
Comment on attachment 40118 [details]
I was about to say r=me, but Adele beat me to it.
> +void InsertParagraphSeparatorCommand::ancestorsInsideBlock(const Node* insertionNode, Element* outerBlock, Vector<Element*>& ancestors)
Functions with an out argument like this have "get" in their name in the WebKit coding style, so this should be named getAncestorsInsideBlock.
But I just realized this is not in the coding style document. We should add that!
This also requires an empty vector, because it appends, but does not clear the vector. That's probably OK. I'm not sure.
r=me but please add the "get"
Created attachment 40125 [details]
New patch that includes the name change (getAncestorsInsideBlock) and the clear of the vector before appending.
Committed revision 48764.