You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Add new files only
Created an attachment (id=33454) [details]
* loader/icon/wince/IconDatabaseWince.cpp: Added.
* rendering/RenderThemeWince.cpp: Added.
* rendering/RenderThemeWince.h: Added.
* storage/wince/DatabaseThreadWince.cpp: Added.
* storage/wince/DatabaseThreadWince.h: Added.
* storage/wince/LocalStorageThreadWince.cpp: Added.
* storage/wince/LocalStorageThreadWince.h: Added.
* svg/graphics/wince/SVGResourceFilterWince.cpp: Added.
(From update of attachment 33454 [details])
Subject to the following minor corrections:
> +++ b/WebCore/loader/icon/wince/IconDatabaseWince.cpp
> @@ -0,0 +1,82 @@
> + * Copyright (C) 2007 Staikos Computing Services Inc.
Copyright should be Torch Mobile Inc. Is the year correct?
> +#ifndef RenderThemeWincece_h
> +#define RenderThemeWincece_h
Might want to fix that
Rest looks okay to me.
Landed with r46374.
This patch crated the folder svg/graphics/wince/ and the file svg/graphics/wince/SVGResourceFilterWince.cpp.
All platform dependent code was deleted in svg some months ago. Can someone make a follow up and delete this code?
Yes we should do that.
Created an attachment (id=34207) [details]
the file is no longer necessary.
Created an attachment (id=34208) [details]
remove the unnecessary platform file in svg/graphics
(From update of attachment 34208 [details])