Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch Epiphany and Accerciser.
2. In Epiphany, position the caret within some text.
3. In Accerciser's tree of accessibles on the left, highlight the accessible text object which corresponds to the object chosen in step 2.
4. In Accerciser's iPython Console, type:
5. In Epiphany, press Shift + Right Arrow two times to select two characters to the right
6. In Accerciser's iPython Console, type:
Expected results: The offset returned in step 6 would reflect the new location of the caret (the step 4 offset + 2).
Actual results: The offset returned in step 6 is the same as the step 4 offset.
(Xan, I believe that the fix for this bug, combined with your fixes for bug 26814 and bug 26815, should cause the presentation of selected text by ATs like Orca to JustWork(tm) -- which will be awesome. Sorry for not catching this one the other day!!)
Created attachment 32255 [details]
Well, it was basically the same bug than the other cases, but in a different place.
Comment on attachment 32255 [details]
This looks fine. r=me.
We need to think of a way to test these changes in the future while we don't have an AXController in DRT yet. Maybe more unit tests.
This patch seems to be working nicely. Thanks!!
(In reply to comment #3)
> This patch seems to be working nicely. Thanks!!
Thanks for verifying Joanmarie. Fix landed in r45549.
(re)Verifying. :-) Thanks.