run-webkit-tests shows "I/O warnings" from libxml
I think these "i/o warnings" are bogus. But I can't be 100% sure.
I'm attaching a patch I wrote to filter them out of the stderr output. I'm also attaching a test program I wrote for libxml2 to try and reproduce the warnings, (but failed to do so!).
For now, I'm just putting the stuff up here and moving on to other (more important) webkit issues.
Created attachment 28664 [details]
Get rid of some error noise from DRT stderr output
WebKitTools/ChangeLog | 10 ++++++++++
WebKitTools/Scripts/run-webkit-tests | 12 ++++++++++++
2 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
Created attachment 28665 [details]
test cpp file for libxml2 (does not repro the warnings)