Created attachment 458822 [details]
Zooming a page in Safari to show the default error message size before and after zoom.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Visit https://platform.sitelint.com/login
2. Submit the form with both fields blank.
3. Observe the error messages use default browser/HTML validation and display.
4. Zoom the page (`⌘` + `+`).
5. Observe the difference in error message size after zooming.
The error message does not scale up (zoom) with the rest of the controls or content on the page.
In the attached video, compare the text size in the error message at 0:01 and 0:10 — it is not larger at 10 seconds.
The error message should zoom with the content and native controls (unless those are expressively overridden, in which case the error messages should scale anyway). If I zoom to 200%, the error message text should be at 200% of its initial size, wrapping as appropriate to stay within the viewport.