Created attachment 444723 [details]
When increasing the font size using the accessibility settings on iOS, the font size on a webpage using dynamic type does not change unless there is a full page reload.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached code reproduction on an iOS device.
2. Go to Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Larger Text.
3. Increase the font size.
4. Return to the browser.
5. Observe that the font size does not change.
6. Refresh the page.
7. Observe that the font size has changed.
I would expect the text to scale without a full page reload.
The text does not scale unless I perform a full page reload.
- I can reproduce this on the iOS 15.2 developer beta