Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to http://socketo.me/demo
2. Enter a test account name, like Test1
3. Click the General Join button above the navy rectangle.
4. In another browser (or another window) go to the same page, enter a second test username, and join the same General room.
5. Have each “user” send a message and confirm it arrives in the other session.
6. Open Web Inspector in the first session and type debugger in the console to pause execution.
7. From the second session, send another message.
8. From the first session, resume script execution from Web Inspector.
9. The web content process crashes with a release security assert in WebCore::ScriptController::canExecuteScripts.
Created attachment 435894 [details]
Comment on attachment 435894 [details]
View in context: https://bugs.webkit.org/attachment.cgi?id=435894&action=review
Can we add a test?
Created attachment 435903 [details]
Patch v1.1 - Added test coverage
Committed r281323 (240740@main): <https://commits.webkit.org/240740@main>
All reviewed patches have been landed. Closing bug and clearing flags on attachment 435903 [details].