I've finished porting the original WML table code from Yichaos patch into the new WML framework. The code has completely changed because I've stepped away from using HTMLCollection (old WMLTableElement used to inheritt from HTMLTableElement) and do all needed tasks manually.
I've noticed that the 'columns' attribute support, doesn't look right - as it was designed initially. For instance if there is 'columns=2' specified, and there are three columns present, the code just aggregated the two last <td> elements in a single <td> element (<td> <td/> <td/> </td>). That doesn't look right according to the spec, as the actual cell _content_ should be joined, not the cell elements itself.
I'm just fixing this, and will come up with a patch soon, completing WML table support.
Created attachment 26033 [details]
Created attachment 26034 [details]
Landed in r39321.