[Win] Wrong KeyboardEvent.key for numeric key pad with NumLock
1. Connect your keyboard with a numeric key pad to your PC
2. Enable the NumLock key
3. Start Windows MiniBrowser
4. Go to https://w3c.github.io/uievents/tools/key-event-viewer.html
5. Press '8' key on the numeric key pad
6. 'ArrowUp' key event is dispatched
Expected: '8' key event is dispatched
This issue can be reproduced with Windows' On-Screen Keyboard by enabling a numeric key pad option.
Created attachment 425567 [details]
Comment on attachment 425567 [details]
Clearing flags on attachment: 425567
Committed r275750 (236328@main): <https://commits.webkit.org/236328@main>
All reviewed patches have been landed. Closing bug.