Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to http://db.yeastgenome.org/cgi-bin/locus.pl?locus=CLB2
2. Open Web Inspector (docked)
3. Reload page (errors don't show up unless you reload - probably needs another bug)
4. After reloading, there should be an indication of 33 errors in the bottom right hand corner - click on that.
5. Click on the top error (line 413) and wait.
Eventually, it will crash. Tested with r38386 on 10.5.5.
Created attachment 25180 [details]
Top of crashed thread is:
1 com.apple.WebCore 0x0140b0c2 WebCore::AnimationTimerCallback::timerFired(WebCore::Timer<WebCore::AnimationTimerBase>*) + 34
2 com.apple.WebCore 0x0140deeb WebCore::Timer<WebCore::AnimationTimerBase>::fired() + 43
3 com.apple.WebCore 0x012dd8d5 WebCore::TimerBase::fireTimers(double, WTF::Vector<WebCore::TimerBase*, 0ul> const&) + 133
4 com.apple.WebCore 0x012ddba2 WebCore::TimerBase::sharedTimerFired() + 162
Created attachment 25181 [details]
webarchive of page
Page might change, so here is a webarchive
Unfortunately, it's not reproducible with the archive, as the errors don't show up for some reason. That should probably be another bug.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 22398 ***