Bug 188386 and bug 189441 implemented some logical properties behind a runtime flag.
- border-block, border-block-color, border-block-style, border-block-width
- border-inline, border-inline-color, border-inline-style, border-inline-width
- inset-block-start, inset-block-end, inset-inline-start, inset-inline-end
- inset, inset-block, inset-inline
- margin-block, margin-inline
- padding-block, padding-inline
It should be fine to ship them enabled by default.
Chromium is shipping them in version 87 (https://crbug.com/538475)
Firefox already shipped them quite some time ago.
Created attachment 407974 [details]
This patch modifies the imported WPT tests. Please ensure that any changes on the tests (not coming from a WPT import) are exported to WPT. Please see https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WPTExportProcess
(In reply to Oriol Brufau from comment #0)
> Bug 188386 and bug 189441 implemented some logical properties behind a runtime flag.
Sorry, I meant bug 188697 and bug 189441.
Created attachment 408009 [details]
Created attachment 408020 [details]
Created attachment 408035 [details]
You will need to rebase after r266660.
Created attachment 408092 [details]
Committed r266674: <https://trac.webkit.org/changeset/266674>
All reviewed patches have been landed. Closing bug and clearing flags on attachment 408092 [details].