Test Device: MacBook Pro (2013)
OS: macOS 10.15.5
Safari Technology Preview Release 109
0. Setup a security key with clientPin support
1. Test https://webauthntest.azurewebsites.net/#
2. Create a credential with UV=Required
3. Run Get credential with default settings.
4. Enter 3 times of wrong PIN
5. The page's UI is still in blocked mode and can just do F5 refresh the page.
Safari@iPadOS 14 beta 2 has no this issue.
Since there is no Radar linked, temporarily removing the InRadar keyword to have this bug re-import.
Cannot reproduce on STP 110. You should see a dialog with the following text:
"Your security key is temporarily locked. Please remove it and try again."
Sorry for my previous unclean information, the the problem I see on STP 110 is when using "Enter" key to end this kind of error dialogs, the webpage UI won't be returned correctly.