In the Inspector's console you can type console.profile/End() with and without a title. Either way gives you the wrong title.
* STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open a page with some JS on it like (http://www.asia.com/cheap-flights-1/deals/Hawaiian-Flights-Discount-Fares?gclid=CO_YvqHloZQCFSQbagodWAYMtw)
2. Open the inspector and go to the Profiles panel.
3. In the console type "console.profile()" then click around on the site to engage some JS
4. In the console type "console.profileEnd()" to stop the profile.
5. Exercise some more JS on the page to get the profile to appear (see 6160740)
If you did not provide a title the profile's title will be "undefined" instead of "Profile X" where X is the number of user initiated profiles currently present (should be 1).
If you do all the steps but change 3 and 4 to include a title (e.g. "console.profile('hi') and console.profileEnd('hi')) you will see a message in the console that says "Profile "webkit-profile://hi/5" finished.". It should not show the "webkit-profile://" or the "/5" but instead make that a clickable link
upon reflection this works fine with other titles, it is related to the string "hi". Dun Dun Dun!
Created attachment 23957 [details]
Committed revision 37120.
Comment on attachment 23957 [details]