Since we switched the bot to flatpak the test is returning an AUDIO error:
r260888 PASS (Expected: PASS FAIL)
r260889 AUDIO (Expected: PASS FAIL)
However the test was still passing since it was marked as a flaky failure. Then in r261540 I removed this test as it was gardened as one of the many tests that only failed in the EWS GTK-WK2 bot but it seems it's failing in GTK test bot actually.
I don't paste the diff output here because is larger than the maximum characters allowed in comments.
I think it just needs a rebaseline.
NB: for audio tests, text diffs are not usefull, but expected/actual WAV files are :)
This is also failing in WPE. Will move to the glib expectations.
No test expectation update please, this just needs a rebaseline.
Created attachment 399960 [details]
Committed r262009: <https://trac.webkit.org/changeset/262009>