- Google Slides: exiting presentation after rotating from landscape to portrait breaks layout
* STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to https://slides.google.com/
2. Select a presentation
3. Rotate device to landscape (if required)
4. Tap "Present"
5. Rotate device to portrait
6. Tap "X" in top-left corner to exit Full Screen
* EXPECTED RESULTS
- Full size portrait layout
* ACTUAL RESULTS
- Scaled down content
- Rotate to landscape and back to portrait
- Software: iOS 13 Beta
- Hardware: iPad Pro 10.5"
This reproduces simply by starting in portrait and exiting full screen from portrait. The step to rotate to landscape is not required. Title updated.
Interestingly, this reproduces when:
• Dismissing the fullscreen view by tapping on the X
• Dismissing the fullscreen view by tapping on the Exit button in the bottom toolbar
• Dismissing the fullscreen view by invoking document.webkitExitFullscreen() using the Web Inspector.
…but not when dismissing by swiping down on the fullscreen view.