1. Navigate to the URL.
2. Press Option-Tab three times to focus the 3 link
3. Press Return to navigate
4. Navigate back
5. Notice that the 3 link still looks focused, but pressing Return doesn’t navigate to it
6. Press Option-Tab twice
7. Notice that the 1 link, then the 2 link become focused, but the 3 link also looks focused
8. Press Return to navigate, then navigate back
9. Notice that the 2 link and the 3 link still look focused
This is a regression from shipping Safari.
Regressed with https://trac.webkit.org/r210226
I think I see the problem here. Document::destroyRenderTree() is clearing the various DOM pointers to "user action elements", including the currently focused element.
This feels like a red patch, just need to write a test case. Thanks mitz for the really great bug report!
Created attachment 314977 [details]
Comment on attachment 314977 [details]
Clearing flags on attachment: 314977
Committed r219296: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/219296>
All reviewed patches have been landed. Closing bug.