Add new GTK+ icons for canvas contexts.
Will be added in <https://webkit.org/b/138941> Web Inspector: create canvas content view and details sidebar panel
Thank you for filing the bug for GTK icons, Devin.
I can't see the icon in WebKitGTK+ (trunk@218628).
Here is the screenshot. https://twitter.com/fujii0/status/877712085710282753
Could you tell me how to show?
I got the answer.
1) Open WebInspector of WebInspector
2) Open Console of the second WebInspector
3) Exec WebInspector.settings.experimentalShowCanvasContextsInResources.value = 1
4) Push Reload button in the first WebInspector
(In reply to Fujii Hironori from comment #2)
> I got the answer.
> 1) Open WebInspector of WebInspector
> 2) Open Console of the second WebInspector
> 3) Exec
> WebInspector.settings.experimentalShowCanvasContextsInResources.value = 1
> 4) Push Reload button in the first WebInspector
Never run this steps. This steps seem to break WebInspector.
This is the right steps.
1) Open WebInspector
2) Open Settings tab
3) Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+D to show Debug setting
4) Enable "Canvas: Show Contexts in Resources Tab"
5) Close WebInspector
6) Open WebInspector again
7) Open Resources tab
Created attachment 313607 [details]
Created attachment 313608 [details]
screenshot with and without applying this change
Comment on attachment 313607 [details]
Clearing flags on attachment: 313607
Committed r218689: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/218689>
All reviewed patches have been landed. Closing bug.