With the newest xcode beta this won't work anymore:
In older version it worked perfectly fine.
Just to confirm, this regressed with new SDK, and Safari version is the same?
yes, its with the new SDK. (iOS Beta 10.3)
Moreover, selectors like `[attribute="value"]` do not work anymore.
This issue is easily reproducible in iOS 10.3 Beta.
Dear Webkit Developers,
any chance on fixing this issue soon?
I tried to reproduce this and found everything working correctly. Here are my steps for reproduction:
1) Put this into test.json on my desktop:
2) Put this into test.html on my desktop:
<body><a href="http://webkit.org/randomString">This should be hidden.</a>This should not</body>
2) Compile WebKit and run Tools/Scripts/run-minibrowser
3) Open a new WebKit2 window in MiniBrowser.
4) In MiniBrowser's Debug menu, open the extensions manager.
5) Add test.json.
6) Notice that "This should be hidden." disappears.
This indicates that everything seems to be working correctly. If you find a modification to my reproduction steps that shows incorrect behavior, please elaborate.
thank you for looking into it. :-)
Have you tried the same with the current iOS beta?
This where the issue came up. Maybe it is only iOS that is effected of this.
In the new iOS beta its not working for me :-(
Created attachment 305300 [details]
Thank you Alex!
Will this fix be included in the next beta?