* FIXME: following media features are not implemented: color_index, scan, resolution
* color_index, min-color-index, max_color_index: It's unknown how to retrieve
* the information if the display mode is indexed
* scan: The "scan" media feature describes the scanning process of
* tv output devices. It's unknown how to retrieve this information from
* the platform
* resolution, min-resolution, max-resolution: css parser doesn't seem to
* support CSS_DIMENSION
The "resolution" portion of this duplicates Bug 78087.
Scan support has landed - https://github.com/WebKit/WebKit/commit/a74d36b48f3e9b63b0f7384e616cfc97e0fc38d8
Related -> bug 114426
While for color-index - It is mix and match support based on WPT:
Do we need to keep this bug open? or we have separate bug already tracking color-index WPT failure or support? Thanks!