Near the head of the page, if you opt for 'Old framed views' all three associated views seem to be fine.
If you opt for 'New views' then:
* 'Threaded' draws the page but ultimately the page is blank
* 'List (by date)' draws the page but ultimately the page is blank
* 'Classic' seems to be OK.
Confirmed with a local debug build of WebKit r29118 with Safari 3.0.4 (523.12.2) on Mac OS X 10.4.11 (8S165). Also occurs with shipping Safari 3.0.4 with original WebKit on 10.4.11.
Can't find variable: go
Note that nabble.com uses jquery as well.
> * 'Threaded' draws the page but ultimately the page is blank
> * 'List (by date)' draws the page but ultimately the page is blank
> * 'Classic' seems to be OK.
* with plone.org embedding selected content from n2.nabble.com
* using Safari 3.1.2 (5525.20.1) on Mac OS X 10.5.4
— I do not see the symptoms originally described.