This bug appears when interacting with this ARIA autocomplete widget, http://aria-library.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/autocomplete.html, with VoiceOver in direct touch typing mode using an iPhone on iOS 10. When the VoiceOver user types the letter "a" to display all listbox options that begin with that letter and the user hears they are visible they swipe to the next element but those listbox options disappear automatically and instead the user lands on the submit button.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Turn on VoiceOver on an iPhone running iOS 10.
2. Enable Direct Touch Typing Mode.
3. Visit http://aria-library.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/autocomplete.html in Safari iOS.
4. Type the letter "a" into the combobox input.
5. Swipe to the next element.
VoiceOver user lands on Alabama listbox option.
Listbox options disappear and VoiceOver user lands on Submit button.