Go to https://webkit.org/contributing-code/
Click on any of the following links on that page:
* Choose or create a <bug report> to work on.
* Add any <new files> to your working directory.
* See the <paragraph about ChangeLogs> below.
* <Submit> your patch for review...
* ...ask someone to land your patch or mark it for <automated commit>.
There may be more, but I figured that was enough to show the issue, which is that clicking on those links does nothing. They do not take you to the referenced section. The URL in the location bar *does* change to include the intra-page fragment, but no actual navigation occurs.
By comparison, the following works:
* <Develop> your changes.
Page indexing was wiped out. It has been restored.