As mentioned on the mailing list, I decided to make the jump from git to tarballs to test out the 2.13.x series. Unfortunately, it looks like tarball creation is dropping files on the floor.
CMake Error at Source/cmake/WebKitMacros.cmake:249 (add_library):
Cannot find source file:
Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm
.hxx .in .txx
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMake Error: Cannot determine link language for target "WTF".
CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target: WTF
I notice you're missing (at least) these paths:
I didn't do a deep comparison. I just looked for spi in the tarball
and in the repository and came up with those hits.
Carlos responded with:
This is a regression introduced in r203620, see bug #160094. I guess Konstantin assumed that those spi files are only used by mac builds, but I guess they are also needed to build gtk on mac.
My bad, indeed CommonCryptoSPI.h is needed e.g. for OSRandomSource.cpp
Created attachment 285632 [details]
Comment on attachment 285632 [details]
Clearing flags on attachment: 285632
Committed r204283: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/204283>
All reviewed patches have been landed. Closing bug.