I just landed https://trac.webkit.org/changeset/202776 to essentially update pixel tests.
I'd like to update the following rules too from 2015, although I can not see the results on the bots.
* [ Debug ] mathml/roots-removeChild.html [ ImageOnlyFailure ] => Probably fixed by 153987?
* mathml/presentation/style-changed.html [ Crash Pass ] => I don't see any crash on the flakiness dashboard. Probably fixed by the MathML refactoring, given that we are more careful with style change.
* mathml/opentype/munderover-layout-resize.html => Per discussion on bug 140522, there seemed to be an issue with the management of GlyphData. Hopefully we are more careful with that in MathOperator.
* mathml/opentype/opentype-stretchy-horizontal.html => Same here, I guess.
* mathml/presentation/mo-invisible.html => RenderMathMLOperator::computePreferredLogicalWidths checks whether GlyphData is valid before deferencing it.
Created attachment 282640 [details]
Committed r202788: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/202788>
For the record, I reverted the change for mathml/presentation/style-changed.html as it still seems to be crashing. Other tests don't seem to crash anymore in this first run.