Spacebar to toggle Timeline recording doesn't work in Timeline tab after reloading the page.
* STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Inspect this page
2. Show Timelines Tab
3. Cmd+R to reload the page
4. Spacebar to try to toggle start/stop recording
=> Doesn't work because quick console is focused and this is just inputing spaces
- Apparently we are focusing the QuickConsole as a result of clearing the log on reload
CONSOLE LOG CM.focus()
8: _delayedMessagesCleared([native code])
- Apparently this means that if the inspected page does `console.clear` the inspector frontend will suddenly focus the Quick Console. lol!
- Some users might be used to a Reload focusing the console. We may need to tweak behavior.
Created attachment 266021 [details]
[PATCH] Proposed Fix
I haven't lived on this much yet. We may want to tweak this.
- Maybe Clicking Console Nav Bar's Clear Log button should focus the console
- Maybe reload on tabs that support split content (WebInspector.doesCurrentTabSupportSplitContentBrowser()) should focus the console