SVG focus ring support has minor display bugs
Now that SVG has focus ring support (thanks to bug 10849), we need to go back and clean up some of the display bugs such support exposes.
Some examples of bugs:
- focus rings for paths do not conform to path shape
- focus rings for paths are 1px larger than necessary (due to antialiasing fuzz in the absoluteBounds method)
- focus rings do not respect clip when sizing themselves (see <image> example)
- text focus rings do not respect transform= attributes correctly
- image focus rings do not respect transform= attributes correctly
Created attachment 14887 [details]
focus ring tests showing some remaining bugs
This test case has already been landed as svg/custom/focus-ring.svg
Focus ring painting will actually improve once we fix bug 14015, because at least RenderSVGImage depends on a proper computeAbsoluteRepaintRect implementation (which we don't currently have).
I've fixed text focus rings locally. Will be uploading that patch soon.
Fixed in trunk.